family mom mothers day

Happy mother's day mom

7:25 AMUnknown

Happy mother's day to all of you wonderful mommies out there today! We have a special afternoon planned for us this morning that I'm excited about. Hope it's wonderful for you all.

I'm so happy that I have such a wonderful mother who is always there for me 100% and more.. no matter what I need.  She deals with me when I am a pain and encourages me to follow my dreams, no matter how far fetched they may be. She has always inspired me and helped me to enhance my talents and further my dream of working in the design field.  My parents even bought me my first macbook in high school which I still have.

I couldn't ask for a better mom or "Nana" to my son.  She has gone above and beyond to be there for us both, especially when we needed it the most. She's always ready with arts and crafts time when Conrad comes to spend the weekend and has the bug catcher ready to collect all the butterflies and rollie pollies they can find. I'm truly blessed. I love you mom! Happy Mother's Day!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form