art cooking craft

im a dreamer.

11:25 AMUnknown

love owls
So I'm a dreamer. I like to make plans, plan trips, and set goals for a lot of things that I probably won't end up finishing or following through with. BUT I love the planning part none the less. Making lists makes me happy. Among the many things I want to accomplish with my life professionally and creatively, learning to tattoo is now close to the top of that list. And unlike most of the other things on my extensive list, this one seems a lot less expensive haha. So why not? I can dream right? But for now here's the top things I want to accomplish for myself in the next few years in no particular order:

1. Learn to tattoo.

2. Learn to sew.

3. Earn my Bachelor's in design and finally start my design business officially or join an awesome company.

4. Open an online shop.

5. Become an awesome cook. I honestly already think that I'm pretty darn good, but I want to be phenomenal.

6. Play drums in another band just for fun. Who cares what happens with it.

I really, really want my owl tattoo that I've been wanting very soon. But I'm going to make a deal with myself that when I lose 20 pounds then I'll reward myself with it. =) Sounds like good motivation to me. Plus it gives me some time to figure out exactly what I want since I'm so picky and particular about tattoos. A visit to Elm Street Tattoo is FAR OVER DUE. But here's some pretty inspiration for it.

owl tattoo


This one is OH SO TEMPTING haha!
(Most of these pictures I've had on my computer for months so if they happen to belong to you please let me know so that I can credit you!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form