branding design logo

Woven Whale Custom Weavings - Branding & Logo Design

2:55 PMUnknown


Woven Whale is the creation of the talented and lovely Abigail Monocco. Based in Dallas, TX, Abigail hand weaves the dreamiest custom wall hangings. I'm proud to be the owner of my own! I met her via Gypsy Beard happenings and was instantly in awe of her passion, creativity and unique style. When we began compiling inspiration for her branding and logo design I was in love with her vision. Driven by her love of orca's and soft mermaid color palette, we created a lovely brand that I'm proud to say I was a part of.  



PROCESS
We had a strong concept from the get go with orca imagery, woven elements and the set color palette. From their it was just a matter of incorporating the elements in a way that made Abigail happy. We chose a font that fit her personality perfectly that would also allow her to be trendy but stand apart in the over saturated Etsy world.

Inspiration / Mood Board


Concepts


Thoughts

The final product was a lovely, dreamy and soft logo + branding. We channeled the mermaid vibes and gave Woven Whale an image that matched Abigail's unique talent for handwoven & one of a kind pieces. I can't wait to see where this journey takes her! I know she'll be successful. Be sure to check out her Etsy shop for pretty things for your home or gifts!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form