It's be a while since the last instalife post! wow.. I think it was before Thanksgiving! We've been so adventurous lately that I had quite a few I wanted to share.
1. an afternoon spent in the country helping cut/haul wood.
2. Valentine's day treats!
3. My new ZELDA WALLET!
4. We saw the Lego movie! It was a life changing event for Conrad and I both.
5. The last little snow day we had. My front yard looked so lovely.
6. My first attempt at homemade tortillas. They needed more salt apparently lol
7. Action shot of Conrad's new favorite daredevil to do at my parents house.
8. Future archaeologist digging for gems. I'm in awe of his love of nature and exploring.
9. I keep cutting my bangs. I'm loving them lately.
10. This past weekend at the flea market was completely perfect.. great weather.. just relaxed. We found some great furniture and lots of books that I'm excited to read.
What have you been up to?