design my work studio

Adventures In Web Design: Swat Firearms

7:33 AMUnknown


 The ending of 2013 was crazy busy preparing and working on this web site for S.W.A.T Firearms. I cannot begin to say how rad these guys are! The owner I worked with was basically a dream client and I truly had a blast from start to finish getting to know her and their company. I knew immediately that I was going to be steering towards a metallic and grungy vibe and I think it turned out great. They've already gotten a ton of compliments from customers which is always a plus. Happy client, happy me. If you happen to be in the market for a great firearm (Check out that hot pink one!) they truly are wonderful. I'm also happy that they are return customers and we are working towards adapting it to be responsive and constantly adding features to increase customer interaction.
What do you think?

tata for now. Happy Monday everyone!

Kat

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form