adventures in branding adventures in design branding

Ellis & Rose Branding - Custom Logo Design & Business Cards

9:26 AMUnknown


Ellis & Rose is a custom monogramming Etsy shop based out of Fort Worth, TX run by the lovely Mrs. Megan, who just so happens to be my cousin! She has the cutest custom gifts! I was excited to be on board to do her branding for her shop. With dreams of scripty logos and a hint of nautical, I knew this would be a fun project.


 
Process


Like all good things, there is a tedious process behind every design. Often colors or concepts just don't work and you have to move back to square one. From the beginning it was a bit of a struggle with finding a font that was just right but everything else came naturally after that. In the end, we chose to incorporate blue instead of the initial gray or lavender and everything came together.

The Final Product


The direction evolved a lot and we ended up with this fun logo design with just the right amount of whimsy & nautical inspiration. This was such a fun project! Check out the Etsy shop or give her Facebook page a like!

If you are interested in working together on a design project, let's talk! I'd love to work with you!  Hopefully I'll be able to share more of my recent projects now that school is out and things are a bit more laid back. Thanks for looking!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey everyone.
    We are giving you the big best offer to buy logo design for your business with 8O% off I expect You will be happy with us.Logo Designers

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I visit this helpful content I realized that this is really useful for me thanks for sharing with us...!
    we design websites & logos with a guarantee also with a discount are you guys interested in?
    Logo Designers

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form