adventures beavers bend camping

Adventures in Beaver's Bend + Broken Bow, Oklahoma

10:31 AMUnknown


This past week, my whole family and I spent a few days in the Oklahoma woods and it was lovely! My parents have been wanting to get my grandparents out of the house so this was a perfect trip far enough away to feel like an adventure, but close enough that it wasn't a hassle. It rained a good deal of the time so Conrad had a bit of the 'ol cabin fever but other than that it was fun.






 We got to hike a bit, swim and fish. Mostly though we just enjoyed the view of the Kiamichi Mountains and the Mountain Fork River and enjoyed time with each other around the campfire. We stayed in a quaint little cabin, which could've definitely been bigger lol. Conrad is such a little outdoorsman so he loved it of course! I'm always happy for an opportunity to take pretty pictures.

And I officially have the summer travel bug! Where to next?!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form