fetish friday

recent loves

7:21 AMUnknown

Things that I have fallen in love with lately...

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole


oh.my.goodness. probably my new favorite kids movie. this movie is so great! the animation is beautiful and its about OWLS! lol conrad and I watch this over and over.

The Mast Brothers from The Scout on Vimeo.

these guys and this video! they make chocolate, which is one of the coolest jobs ever basically. found them via emmadime.



and their packaging for their chocolate is dreammmy. i would love to work on a project like this. there's something magical to me about good product packaging.


my new shoes... i have been wearing them out. almost literally.

and my new happy jam as of recently is The Limousines. they put me in a super good mood.

thats it for today. hope every has a good start to the weekend! tata xoxo kat ann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form