baking motorcycle valentines day

happy late valentines day!

2:17 PMUnknown

Happy late valentine's day! I would have posted yesterday but I was stuck working a split shift! boo! but i made pretty good money so I can't complain!


I'm not big on celebrating to be honest, i think it's kind of a lame thing to waste money one things that don't last longer that a few days, BUT i was still very excited to receive flowers, candy and the cutest owl card ever! My husband knows me all too well.  I've spent most of today baking up goodies for us tonight.  I've been doing good in the losing weight department (15 lbs since December!) so I'll splurge a bit and eat what I want tonight! :P



In other news, I should be getting my new car in the next week or so! I'm so excited to be mobile again, and not just walking haha.  All of my favorite places are in walking/biking distance of my house, but let's face it, I need a car lol.  People probably think I'm homeless. And my husband acquired this little treasure this past week:


He has now convinced me that I will be needing a vespa very soon now that he has a bike.  Haha. We'll see about that. Anyways, hope every one is swell. =)

tata
kat ann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form