baking cats

kittys & cookies.

10:44 AMUnknown






So I finally got around to making root beer cookies after seeing them on The Dainty Squid forever ago. They sounded so yummy! Well, the first cookie was definitely yummy... but I think I'm good on anything root beer for at least another year! lol

Also we've acquired two new kittys! Brother and sister! A girl from work was going to get rid of them so I figured I would take them.  Nate adores them! (even though I was only suppose to bring home one!!) but Oscar is a bit of bully towards the boy. We haven't name them yet, any suggestions? We had a bit of a scare with the female gray one last night. She was trying to get into the refrigerator last night while I was making dinner and got crushed by the door and got hurt pretty badly. We took her to the vet and luckily she is fine, just a bit traumatized I think.

well tata for now. i've got work to do!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form