skateboarding skater summer

A Vintage Summer: Skater Girls

8:45 AMUnknown


 Summer is just around the corner, and with that comes grandiose dreams of California beaches, margaritas, barbecues and late nights.  I came across these awesome photos this morning over at The Vintage News ( one of my new favorite sites). Girls are and have always been cool and frankly, badasses. When these were taken, these ladies parents were probably wishing they were more into finding a proper husband or working on making babies, not that they weren't or anything, but you get my point.  These just REEK of summer to me.




True story: 16 year old me was obsessed with skateboarding! I was never very good but I loved it. Are you ready for the sunshine yet?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form