festival spring vintage

Spring Vintage Fashion

6:45 AMUnknown



What will your style be this Spring? We're all about the boho / hippie dresses, tunics and fun shoulders. Gypsy Beard Vintage definitely has the perfect looks for your spring and summer adventures, music festivals and road trips!


























We're gearing up to go to New Mexico over Spring break for a quick getaway and I've realized all of my winter wardrobe is still my at the front of my closet. Time to dig out my Spring and Summer pieces!

I have a few go to pieces every summer that I basically live in... those being a vintage "moo moo" style dress that I belt and wear with sandals. I also fully embrace the sheer chiffon feeling materials. I wear a lot of the flowy coverups and dresses. I'm not big on shorts or showing a lot of skin in the summer months because I burn easily. I try to keep covered and cool at the same time. 

What's yours favorite thing to wear?



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Losing hair has become common and if the right steps are not taken timely, hair thinning and baldness can occur. For the natural regrowth of hair, experts suggest undergoing a hair transplant treatment. What are the top destinations for hair transplant? This article discusses 5 best countries for hair transplant. If you want to restore hair growth naturally, this topic is for you.

    Best 5 Countries for Hair Transplant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I read your blog. It's very helpful for me and such a very unique blog thanks for sharing it with us. If you want the best law assignment Help ​​then visit our site with a 7O% discount. I expect you will be satisfied with our service.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form