fetish friday

fetish friday

9:50 AMUnknown

ever since i discovered Mochimochi Land's blog I've been in love. If you have been over there check it out! These are some of the cutest crocheted little items I've ever seen!




Also, I'm a bit obsessed with crocheted cat clothing and hats lately.. i mean, they need to stay warm to right? Well this reindeer hat by scooterKnits is perfect!



Last night I stumbled across Lauren Moffatt's The Honeymooner look book on A Beautiful Mess and had to further investigate. This line is DIVINE. i would love to have this dress or really any of the pieces featured with this print.



also, what im bingeing on lately is cardboard! its such a great medium to work with and you can find it everywhere. you never run out. (Plus I've been trying to find a way to get rid of all the packing boxes i have left. lol) I've been a busy busy so expect a peak of what I've been working on very soon! hope everyone has a swell weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form