bicycles thrifting vintage

pretty things.

8:16 AMUnknown

im in love with my new sunglasses from forever21. 


and these pretty slightly vintage keds i picked up at the thrift store.. they're a 6 1/2 so they're a bit small. but they'll make someone who shares my love of bright shoes very happy. =)


you cant really see it but there were quite a few birds nests up there. it just seemed like a great texas photo haha.


yesterday at the flea market nate picked these up!! yes, rollerskates in my size! for $5! they're in mint condition too! they're selling for $50 and up on ebay. im so stoked. i think its time to join a roller derby team finally!


and mr nate has found a new hobby that he is quite the "g" at. He's refurbishing old bikes. He picked this one up yesterday for $5. it's got quite a bit of charm already so I can't wait to see what he's going to do with it

ive been doing a lot of thinking lately about my job and have gotten to the point where i need a change. im working 40 hours a week 5 days a week ( split shifts, 2-9's) and its making me feel like a bad mom.. i need a better schedule. so we'll see what happens in the area. lol why cant i just sit around and paint and design things and have someone pay me to do that? oh wait, i can someday! (hurry up degree) 

tata for now.
kat ann

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form