cat last week we

last week we... kitty on a fence

2:50 PMUnknown



















So it seems like every since I've been getting started promoting myself locally as a designer to pick up more work things have been moving forward and slowly... It's good because I can take my time with things and work out bugs along the way. I'm getting impatient in the wait to quit my current "day" job though. When I'm at work all I can think about is being at home at my computer working.. its what I love! It's my passion, my dream job. Anywho, I'm going to be good and not quit on a whim until things are moving at a speed I'm more comfortable with. 

1. t shirt designs I've been sketching out. excited to say that I'm working with a biker gang on this one. how cool!

2. no make up day. feeling fresh.

3. some experimenting with glitter for the shop! =)

4. vintage score - awesome afghan blanket. its my desk friend now. 

5. bought a ton of pretty office supplies. 

6 & 7. she is by far the strangest cat i've ever called my own. she was being a daredevil up on the neighbors fence.

8. business card designs 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form