furniture home decor

happy sunday

6:00 PMUnknown

Happy Sunday! This weekend was much overdue! Last weekend was busy busy so  relaxing and going with the flow this weekend was a must. We went to the flea market, watched lots of movies and took a much over due trip Earthbound Trading Co . I picked up some great stuff. (Check out their pinterest! It's dreamy and full of inspiration!) I have a whole weekends worth of photos to edit and share too.  I'm on a mission to find a few key pieces for the house:

1. A retro/antique buffet-type piece for our dining room. Our dining room is fairly large and the walls are bare so it's the next room on my list to knock out.

2. A cute little chair/bench for my bedroom.









What did you do this weekend?

kat



blue buffet 
multi colored buffet 
retro buffet
wood & white buffet 
pink chair
yellow chair

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. In love w the turquoise dresser thing you posted.. OH EM GEE.. if I could paint my house turquoise I would!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My bedroom has a lot of turquoise in it too. it's such a fun, happy color!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form