birthday family halloween

Instalife Lately: Fall Vintage Fashion, Theatre, Circus Fun & Ipsy

9:44 AMUnknown

 It's been a while since I've done an Instalife Lately post! I'm much over due. Life has been busy as always, but particularly exciting lately. With Halloween, my birthday and other life shenanigans going on we've been going non stop (big surprise huh?)




I've been having a lot of fun coming up with creative ways to display things in the store. Conrad and I went to the circus with several friends from work. I took Conrad to his first play last month and he LOVED it. We saw Texas A&M Commerce's production of Big Friendly Giant. It's was so fantastic! I've rediscovered my passion for drawing for fun. Its funny how some things can become a chore when you have to do them so much for work. A recent design porject that I've been working on lately has inspired me to create some of my own hand lettered pieces for my shop. (more on that project later!) My hair has gone from red to orange and now plum. It seems like everyone's birthday is in the fall so we've been attending lots of kiddo birthdays.

I recently joined Ipsy! It's so exciting! I love snail mail and fun packages. I also love makeup, so this was a math made in heaven. Try it out if you haven't before! Basically you get a new little cosmetic bag each month filled with different things based off a short quiz that you take when you sign up. So far my favorite thing that I've gotten is a gold nail polish, liquid eyeliner pen and the prettiest shade of wine colored lipstick for fall!

Anywhoo - lots of photoshoot planning, christmas shopping and craftiness in my near future! What have you been up to?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form