featured mens vintage my photography

Moving Out & Forward: Men's Vintage & Women's Vintage

7:53 AMUnknown

This past week has been INSANE! I've been moving everything out of the shop after a long weekend of downtown events that went fairly well for us. I took TONS of photos of our new stuff before packing it away so I've been listing lots of new things in my Etsy shop! This Friday we're ending things with a little shindig and music so I'm looking forward to that. My nostalgia is definitely setting in as the walls are getting more bare and the rooms are basically empty. But I'm very excited for bigger, better things. Here's a look at a few of our new things!


Lime Green Pearl Snap Rockabilly Shirt  |   Leather Fringe Hippie Jacket

 
Brown Suede & Knit Jacket  Tan & Plaid Button Up Western Shirt
Men's Pink Button Down  |  Blue & Orange Gingham Pearl Snap Shirt
This was the first time that I had these two model for me and they rocked it! Spencer, is an absolute doll and was a complete natural in front of the camera. I may or may not have wanted to touch his hair. haha. You'll be hearing a lot more about him in the future. That night I swung by to watch his band Immigration play and do some photos for them that I'll share later. They are amazing by the way. If you enjoy local music check them out.

Black & Purple Argyle Dress  |   Tan Indian Boho Dress (SOLD)

Crushed Velvet Purple Dress  |  Black Velvet Gypsy Dress

Teal Dress    |   Polka Dotted Dress


Roses & Lace Blouse  |  Hawaiian Floral DressDenim Western Dress


I had another friend from high school come out and model for me as well and she is such a babe! I could throw a potato sack on her and she would look great. She just moved back into the area so I'm very excited to get to see her again. She's quite the gypsy at heart, just like me.

I'm loving all these bright colors in these pieces. Which is your favorite?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form