bus featured life

School of Life Bus - A Tiny Home In The Process + Photo Shoot

7:34 AMUnknown



I have an exciting adventure to share with you today! My good friend Tamra, who I grew up with ( literally, went to my first Nsync concert together and imitated the Spice Girls with her!) and her husband have decided to embark on a new adventure and lifestyle. They're set on minimizing their carbon footprint and living a life more simply while traveling.  And to do this, they're renovating an old school bus into a functioning and traveling home! I had tthe opportunity to come out and visit with Tamra, her husband JT and their adorable pups and see first hand their progress with their bus!


"We call our bus the School of Life, this is because it is going to take us on the greatest adventure of our life. An adventure that will be full of learning, discovering, growing, and awakening."

We had a little photo shoot and talked about their plans and life in general. It was a blast! You can follow along with their adventures on Instagram (@schooloflifebus) and read more about their story over on their blog School of Life Bus .

If you like these lovely Gunne Sax dresses and JT's shirt you can buy them here.

 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. How awesome! Very cool shoot! I'm really curious to see how they set up the inside of that bus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see it when its completed! They have a lot of their process and ideas on their blog if you are interested. They've gotten a lot done even since I took these pictures!

      Delete
  2. I love stories like this. It makes me look forward to our own adventures when we get our camper. Looking forward to seeing how the bus takes shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh what kind of camper are you getting Christina? I'm looking for some kind of camper / RV / bread truck to use for my traveling shop too!

      Delete
  3. What a cool project! Heading over to their blog to take a look.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form