branding design featured

Adventures In Branding: VSSL Supply Co.

12:29 PMUnknown



VSSL. Supply Co. is a brother and sister team of artists who aim to spread the Word and their art one painting at a time. They needed business cards and a logo in a hurry to promote themselves. We wanted to create something modern as well as sticking to old school letter press and stamp looks. 






 I designed the logo and business cards that would fit both of their personalities and help them stand out from the crowd in the heavily saturated art scene of Dallas TX. Follow them on Instagram to see what they’re up to or purchase some of their amazing art work!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love those business cards. I had some made for my blog . Your design is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy with how they turned out! Having a business card makes a huuuuge difference for a business. Thanks for the kind words!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Erica! I really like the style too! It was fun to do!

      Delete
  3. This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Truly, I am amazed at what informative things you've told us today. Thanks a million for that. Tante Kimcil Paling Hot dan Sexy !

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form