business featured freelance

Thoughts On Amazing Things

11:12 AMUnknown


I already know before I even type this post that the title is going to be misleading. I've spent the morning listening to podcasts while working, which is what I do when I'm feeling BLAH and more pessimistic than usual about my current work situation. This usually always leads to the same result; I get really pumped about pursuing my dreams and then wanting to quit my job and create my own dream job and then getting bummed because reality sets in a bit because of worry about money, stability or "adulting". But this time, I knew that I really had to do it. I can't do this anymore. My "job" is getting in the way of my dream at this point. All the time I spend stuck at my office, is time taking away from growing my business. It's getting in the way of me meeting with clients, stopping by the printer or working on the work I have so much passion for. So I don't know what's happening or going to happen in the future. I don't know where I will be in the next 3 months, 6 months or year. I don't know how long it will take me to make that leap into freelance, but I have to do it.  I can't keep putting it off out of fear or other people's fear for me.

So yes, amazing things are coming. I'm not positive what they will be, but failure is not an option. I may shift gears or end up evolving into a business I would've never dreamed, but failure is not something I can do. I believe in myself too much, my passion is too strong and I want to set an example and prove all of my own fears wrong.


 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Best of luck, lady!! I know you've been working hard towards this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! It is exciting when you have some a new path and direction in mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes its an amazing feeling to have the drive & passion to follow a dream. I get pumped frequently about new ideas, but this time I'm especially excited!

      Delete
  3. Wooohhhooooo Its so fun to be in this stage of a new idea! I can't wait to see what you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm very pumped! I can't wait for you to see either!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form