featured look book photoshoot

Gypsy Beard Vintage Look Book Part III

8:16 AMUnknown



These were some of my most favorite photos I took at our last photo shoot a few months ago. I think these (especially that amazing white dress) really capture the spirit of Gypsy Beard Vintage. I also think that the insanely talented Lively Lily is one of the most beautiful people inside & out that I've ever met. I can't wait to work with her on many different adventures in the future.

Sadly for you, the white dress just made it ways to France to be worn by a lovely bride! I can't wait to see pictures of the wedding! You can view the other items in my Etsy shop:


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Me tooooo! That's the reason I've been putting off listing in my shop haha. I'm having issues letting it go lol!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form