fall fall fashion shop talk

Sweater Weather

12:32 PMUnknown


It's been under 85 degrees nearly this whole week and I'm loving it! But with it being Texas and all, chances are it won't be staying that way long! A girl can dream though right? I'm aching for sweater weather! The recent loveliness has had me digging out my hoodies, sweaters ( and yes tights!). I decided to share some of my rad vintage sweaters with you. I'll be posting even more soon so if you love a vintage sweater as much as me, then stayed tuned. If you want to be the first to see what's new, follow my shop on Instagram. I normally post everything new there first or share sneak peeks before an item is listed in the shop.

Head over to my shop to see them, and all the other beauties!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form