fall fashion inspiration featured

Vintage Fall Fashion Inspiration Prints + Suede + Leather + Color

8:10 AMUnknown


My fall fashion inspiration is all about being bold with unusual and interesting details. I love color. I also find that I'm very drawn to unusual patterns, textures and prints and am seriously happy to see that this is a huge trend this year.  I'm loving the color blocking I'm seeing on sweaters and dresses and the quirky collars and pockets.  I love that suedes, denims and leathers have made a comeback in the past few years with a vintage vibe. This fall should be all about being comfy and unique as well as being creative with mixing different fabrics, textures and prints. Denim jeans, suede & faux fur vest and leather oxfords? Does it look like antique wallpaper? Then I'll wear it. Yes please!
 I'm also on a personal mission this fall to rock my rompers with tights. Because tights are life in the fall. Just sayin'. What trends are you loving for fall? I've also been making it a point to bring in more sophisticated looks to channel my inner boss lady. The struggle there is real to be true to my own style, but also look professional.



















1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. 
9. 
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17. 
18.





 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form