dining room farmhouse table featured

Mid Century + Vintage Rustic Dining Room Inspiriation

11:09 AMUnknown


When we moved into our house nearly 4 years ago (wow) I was ecstatic that we had a dining room with wall length HUGGGGE windows, lots of natural light and large enough to actually have my dream dining table. Fast forward to today, we still have our tiny little table that seat 4 people and all this space left in the dining room (that may or may not be slowly getting filled with mannequins, vintage luggage and craft supplies). Not to mention the hefty pinterest board I have devoted to this dream dining room. Eeek.


I've finally set my mind to conquering this room. I recently bought these black mid-century style chairs from amazon and have day dreams of the boyfriend and I making an amazing farmhouse table that seats 6 and a bench. We'll see if that happens or if I cave and just buy a cheap one from Target or Ikea. Anyways, here are the grandiose ideas I have in my mind. I imagine lots of plants, pretty art, a fun light fixture our big windows. I'm thinking mid-century mixed with a bit of rustic and industrial.





1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8. 9.10. 
 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I laughed imagining mannequins at you table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! sometimes they scare me or take me by surprise when I get up in the middle of the night or see them out of the corner of my eye. #retailgirlproblems I guess haha

      Delete

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form