conference designers grand prairie

Brand Aid Conference + Work of Peter Wood

7:18 AMUnknown

One of the amazing perks of my job (which I'm loving more and more each week) so far is that they allow us to attend conferences related to our field and positions. I'm a designer for the company so I'm super excited to attend my first conference for my company tomorrow! We're not going out of state or anything wild, just to Grand Prairie, but I'm still excited for what I can learn. I love these kinds of experiences. If you're in the Dallas or Texas area you should check it out! I am very curious to see how the boyfriend handles being on dad duty solo the next day and half. haha. I going to miss those guys for sure.. but maybe they'll get some manly bonding time in haha.

The name is Brand + Aid and it "is an action-packed, two-day event that will give you the motivation and information you need to take your brand to the next level." Right up my alley! I'm excited to hear everyone speak, but in particular Peter Wood, Beth Owens, Tiffany Monhollon, and Corbett Guest .


I think that Peter Wood's work is great. I find it very smart and witty. It's playful.  He has a particular project in his portfolio called JFK's Unspoken Speech where the mission was to take photos of Dallas citizens each holding a word from JFK's 2,549 word speech that he never made. It's a series of 7 videos where citizens read his speech for him. It's incredible. It's very moving and uplifting.  Check out all of the videos on their site!



Well better get back to work!
tata

Kat



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form