design inspiration mood board

Spring... errr... Design Cleaning?

8:37 AMUnknown

Spring time seems to be when everyone is having garage sells, doing their spring cleaning, and gets a little bit more pep in their step. Apparently that's when businesses also get the urge to do some fresh new marketing. I've been bombarded with quotes for web site designs and graphic work these past weeks. I'm completely stoked! Here's a mood board for a project that I've been working on recently.


I've been a bit MIA these past weeks due to work, my son's school activities and soccer, but hopefully things will be a little less chaotic this coming week.


What have you lovely people been up to? Creating anything great lately? Please share!


Kat

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form