memorial day photographer photography

TGIF - Pretty Pictures by Dan O'neill

7:20 AMUnknown

Boy am I excited for this week to be over. I've been insanely busy with two soccer games, my freelance work and shipping out orders in my Etsy shop so I'm looking forward to a chill day at home. Don't get me wrong, I'll still be cramming work into this weekend, but at least I can sleep in a tad bit and "Netflix while you work".  I hope that you said in tune to the song from Snow White, because I know I did. My boyfriend fixed my camera for me as well last night (I had a lens stuck to my camera. It was terrifying!) Here's some pretty pictures to end the week.


I came across this fantastic photographer, Dan O'neill , while hiring photographers to shoot for the company I work for. His portraits are absolutely stunning.  I'm inspired to get out and take some pretty pictures now.






Also it's Memorial day weekend! Woo! This is my first paid holiday at my current job so excuse my excitement. I've never had a paid holiday before haha. Do you have any special plans? So far we have nothing planned but I'm hoping to lounge at the lake at least one day.


Happy Friday guys!

Kat





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form