cool instagram instalife

Tens Awesome Sunglasses Turn Your World Into An Instagram Photo

9:54 AMUnknown



So.... are you as obsessed with Instagram as I am? I know a lot of bloggers, including myself, have a feature that in some fashion features Instagram photos. I have "Instalife Lately" to show my photos from the past month or so. So when I saw this cool new idea I was stoked to share it with the world.

Tens created sunglasses that basically change your world into an Instagram photo! I'll admit that I own a few pairs of sunglasses that definitely give my world a reddish or orange hue, but to take it to this extreme is very interesting and super awesome in my book. I immediately went to buy but unfortunately you can only preorder them now. I thought the video was super cool. Check it out!

  

It's been a super crazy few weeks with starting soccer, field trips and work but hopefully I'll have lots of great things to share soon.

Tata for now.

Kat

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form