blue bonnets family photography

Texas Blue Bonnets

7:51 AMUnknown




Like everyone else pulled over on the side of the highway, we stopped to take blue bonnet pictures yesterday. It's one of those Texas traditions that I love. Of course we can't make it through taking pictures without him being silly.. hence the flowers on his head lol.  Do any of you make it a point to take blue bonnet pictures?

Happy Hump Day guys! (I never thought I'd appreciate humpy days until I got a real grown up job lol)

Kat

P.S. I'm doing mini blue bonnet photo sessions if you are close to the Greenville/Rockwall area or want to travel. $25 for 30 minute shoot of up to 5 people. ( Includes CD w/ edited photos for you do with what you wish as well as the option to have them printed through me.) email me for more info! howdy(at)gypsybeard.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form