April mad men new orleans

Oh April, How Do I Love Thee?

9:41 AMUnknown

The month of April is basically playing out to be one of the best months of 2014. Yes the weather is incredible and the flowers are in bloom, but I'm talking about a different kind of awesome. Like a tv and movie watching awesome.



1. The Hobbit: Desolaton of Smaug comes out on dvd April 8th! As much of a fan as I am, my boyfriend, son and I all caught a later showing and ended up falling asleep towards the end, so I'm very eager to watch it! I've become quite the Sherlock fan since seeing it too so that makes it even better!

2. Mad Men is back! I think I post about it every year, but I can't get enough of the show. As a designer and vintage enthusiast this is a dream for me. The clothes, the drama, the clients and the advertising are all so intoxicating. Check out their press kit. It's pretty rad.

3. Game of Thrones: Season 4 is back! 

3. Rio 2 : This is a movie I'm looking forward to taking the kiddo to see. We are big movie people in case you haven't caught on yet haha. 

4. New Orleans! My trip is just a handful of days away! Eeep!

5. Easter - Family, Food and Remembering the reason we celebrate in the first place.  I'm particularly excited about this years Easter because I'll be doing my son's and niece's pictures.


What are you looking forward to the most in April?

Kat

 1. 2.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooohhh I love Mad Men too!!! This april I am most looking forward to finally being able to spend some time outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Definitely agree! It's been nice to get outside and do all those things I wish I could while cooped up all winter!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form