featured home decor inspiration

Workspace Inspiration: Setting Up The Perfect Design Studio Work Space

10:53 AMUnknown


Now that the shop is officially functioning, its time to move on to the office side of things. For the grand opening of the shop I was focusing on only the front end retail side because I knew that people would be mingling about and hanging out all over the shop and I honestly didn't want all of my equipment, computers, cameras and work stuff laying around while everyone was coming and going.

I'm so excited because I can basically take all of those images that I've been pinning for years of my dream work space and put them into action. The front of the shop is all lofty high ceilings and exposed brick. The studio/office side is all white walls but still with the high tin ceilings. One of my very favorite parts of the whole place is the skylight that is over the studio area.

I'm torn between having sort of a conference table so that when clients come in or if I have other people coming in to work we can easily work together OR having a table that runs lengthwise down one side of the room.  Either way it would have to be something that could easily be multipurpose, (like, dining room table, homework station, painting station, sewing table etc!) as well as something that could work well with what ever event, party or thing we have going on at the shop.



Do you have a dream blog/work space or studio? What is a must have for you in your work environment? Share with me! I need all the inspiration I can get!

much love,
Kat

credits:
FLORAL
BLUE & PEACH CHAIRS

BLACK & WHITE BOARD

WINDOW VIEW STOOLS

DNCO
LONG WOODEN TABLE

ALONG THE WALL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form