etsy head to toe shop

Head To Toe: Let Us Dress You With Gypsy Beard Studio

10:39 AMUnknown



If you follow me on Instagram, then you may have seen several pictures that were posted this past weekend of outfits from our store. The idea is to let us dress you head to toe. I thought I'd re-share them on the blog since I received so much positive feedback. It's one thing to show a random item of clothing for sale, but I'm learning that to get the picture with vintage it's best to see a whole look put together. (I'm learning so many things these days, some more obvious than others!) Most, if not all of these items can be found online in the etsy shop! I will be adding the men's section this week though. I hope you enjoy a little peak at what we offer in store and on Etsy! Get free shipping on orders over $50 with code "freefifty50"


Western Blue Jean Jacket
Red Flats
White Pleather Hair Metal Purse
Yellow Shorts
Black & White Dots Blouse
Red, Blue & Yellow Sandals
Brown Leather Purse
Pink Western Shirt
Brown Flats Brown Purse


Much love!
Kat

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form