gyspy beard studio look book my photography

Gypsy Beard Vintage Spring Look Book

6:29 AMUnknown


I'm so excited to get these photos for our shop Spring Look Book up!

Over the past month or so I've been taking tons of pictures, and thankfully I've had awesome models! They were troopers when it was freezing cold outside.  I really wanted to get photos of what, to me, represents my shop's brand. I'm sure this won't be the last of our photo shoot adventures, but it was such blast. I've made some great friends in the process.

For me, Gypsy Beard Studio captures the vibe of the life of a creative, free spirited person. A person who not only is kind to everyone, but also mindful of the things they use, do, wear and say. This person has ideas and sees beauty in everything in life. Whether they are capturing the world through the lens of a camera or putting paint to canvas, they seek to better the world and explore it to its furthest edges.

A huge shout out to Jamie Jacks & Christy Newell for allowing me to photograph their beautiful faces on freezing cold days and being such a great part of Gypsy Beard Studio.
I hope you like it! And if you see a particular item you like, they're all for sale in the Gypsy Beard Etsy Shop!

 Happy Friday Peoples!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form