2014 yearly round up

2014: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

8:32 AMUnknown


2014 was a huge year for me. I took a lot of risks and made a lot of choices. Some bad, and some good and some that I just wish didn't happen at all. But when you take huge risks some things don't always go according to plan right? Ha! I've been going over last year and thinking about 2015 and what worked and what didn't work so that I can approach this year's goals full force. Here we go:


The Good of 2014



My best friend and I took an adventure to New Orleans! It was a life changing experience for me. I loved finally getting to explore the Garden District, French Quarter, The Cemeteries and The local historic plantations! My instagram photos from the trip are some of my favorite.






I made a lot of new friends


My Christmas Mini Success  were a huge success! It was a blast!


My little pub Lola turned one! I've never been a dog person, but she kinda stole our hearts. 




I participated in the Feel Good Blogging challenge and learned so much about myself and made some great blog friends!


I learned that when you get down on yourself, just remember that 16 year old me would think I'm awesome.

 The Bad of 2014

Our House Situation- We loved our house originally, and were planning on renting to own but our roof has leaked several times and we've come into so many plumbing and electrical issues we know it's definitely not the right decision. So we are once again in the market.

 Losing Clients- I've had many awesome clients this year! But of course, the ones you lose or that things don't work out with are always the ones you remember. But you live you and learn and realize what kind of clients aren't for you.

Quitting soccer :-( - I knew when I started planning opening my shop that I was going to have to give up playing soccer because of the practice and game times. I miss it like crazy but I can't complain!

Here's to another year of firsts and moving forward!


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form