business design freelance

I'm Taking On More Design Clients For Fall 2015!

12:08 PMUnknown



There is A LOT going on behind the scenes these past few months! Rebranding is happening, the new Gypsy Beard web site is live, the blog has gotten a huge make over recently (still in progress though) and I've been getting my marketing pants back on and taking a new approach to my business. I've got plans guys. Plans!


I'm VERY excited to say that I'm taking on new clients for Fall 2015!
*CUE CONFETTI & CHAMPAGNE*

I've been reevaluating my design process and have decided to completely change my approach. Where as before I would spend months hand coding and designing custom web sites for customers, I've now decided to move in the custom CMS direction with platforms such as Word Press, Square Space & Shopify. The amount of versatility and customization I'm seeing is incredible!

What I've found in my years of web design work is that ultimately, clients want an awesome web site and brand, but to be able to have control over their web sites and to be able to update them themselves. Sure they could use a free service to build their site, but they don't have the time (because, ya know, important business things) and they'd rather let a professional handle it.

That's where I come in! I am all about empowering businesses and helping them take their business to the next level! There's been a growing trend that I've noticed recently with the roles of designers and NONdesigners somewhat overlapping. Blogging and other DIY web site services have been enabling businesses to easily "drag and drop" and be done with their web sites and even now logos.

This is great for small business and artists! Sometimes all you need is a simple one page, informative web site. BUT, if you want to truly take your business to the next level, branding your business and hiring someone to set up your web presence (like me!) is going to pay off tenfold. Some may say that the rise of "DIY Web Sites" is a bad thing for designers, but as long as clients are wanting to stand out from the crowd and wow their audience, there will always be a need for creative & innovative design.



As a designer, you evolve and change with the trends and technology. I'm really excited about the future of designing to empower businesses. Moving in this direction will allow me to really focus on my true passion, branding your business.

With that being said, are you looking to have your business branded or RE-branded? I'm your girl! Let's talk! For more info or to check out my portfolio of work go to www.katcurling.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form