birthday featured life

26 Before I Turn 27 - Yikes!

7:32 AMUnknown


It's that time of year again! (Eeeek! It's so daunting thinking about being another year closer to 30!) As with tradition I make a yearly list of things to do before my next birthday. Last years list was quite epic! I've accomplished a lot of things personally and professionally! I'm doing things daily in my shop and business that I never would have imagined I'd be doing. One thing that I'm realizing never gets done is the traveling items on my list! That definitely needs to change! So here we go!



26 Things Before I Turn 27

1. Get some kind of bus / truck / RV for my shop & A Photo Booth Business (From last years list)
2. Visit the west coast (Finally fly on an airplane!)
3. Road trip to Colorado
4. Eat & Get Healthy
5. Remodel my bathroom ( this isn't a personal goal but it would make me really happy)
6. Start playing piano again (this was on my list last year but I didn't make much progress.)
7. Thrifting road trip adventure
8. Attend more design & blogger conferences ( I only made it to one this year )
9. Get more involved in local art and music
10. Take the "full time work from home" plunge
11. Declutter and simplify my life (physically and mentally)
12. Take more personal photos and blog more about life
13. Start a new crafty/handmade adventure
14. Upgrade my camera (Another one carried over from last year)
15. Take more days just for my son for the fun things.
16. Try teal / blue hair. I've been purple for almost 3 years!!
17. Take a train ride somewhere.
18. Paint & Draw More W/ Emphasis on Hand Lettering & Chalk! (Last year was better but I still need to do more)
 19. Weekend Trip Back To New Orleans
20. Practice patience & love.
21. Volunteer! At animal shelters and other places.
22.  Host a dinner party
23.  Read more wonderful books (I feel like I've been rereading the same 5 the past few years)
24. Work on my Spanish! Because yeah... there's really no excuse at this point.
25. Finish my secret garden in my back yard.
26. Love myself. As cliche as it may sound, I've got a lot of progress to make in this department.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great list! I hope you accomplish all of these -- that sounds like a fun year to me. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanea! :-) It'll be an interesting year, that's for sure!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form