birthday goals life

25 Things To Do Before I Turn 26

2:35 PMUnknown


It's almost November, which means its almost my birthday! Normally I don't make that big of a deal about it, but this is the first time in a VERY long time that I'm actually throwing a party at my shop! It's my big "Quarter Century Birthday Bash" .We're going to have a live band and I'm whipping up some yummy apple pie moonshine punch and a "Dip Bar". It's going to be a blast!

Anywhoo, all party excitement aside, I usually do the list of things to do before my NEXT birthday. Somehow I forgot to upload last years, but I did make one in my notebook! I accomplished quite a bit this past year! Like, really! It's crazy! I never would've thought that I would be where I am today, with a vintage store, a design job and life that I love. I still have a lot to work on personally and physically but I'm very proud of where I've come in just a year.

Well here is this year's list. I'm going bigger and better and going to really push myself to follow more dreams and do more things that make me happy. Because, if we're not happy and living a life we love, what's the point of all this hard work?

1.) Make Over An Old Travel Trailer
               &
2.) Start A Photo Booth side business
               & also use it to:
3.) Sell At A Vintage Market!
4.) Draw + Paint More
5.) Go to Colorado
6.)  Pay Off My Car
7.) Upgrade my camera
8.)  Lose 40 lbs!
9.)  Attend at least 2 conferences/blogger meet ups
10.) Finish up school! I took off this semester but I'm nearly done! Woo!
11.) Start a society 6 page + prints, invitations, stationary CHECK IT OUT HERE!
12.) Take Conrad to the beach
13.) Host An Art show
14.) Create an awesome work space/studio
15.) Get handy with power tools & building something!
16.) Go on a thrifting road trip adventure somewhere
17.) Try to cook healthier and more organic/local
18.) Start a savings account!
19.) Sew More
20.) Visit the West Coast
21.) Make More Movies/Videos
22.) Start playing piano again
23.) Go camping!
24.) Be More Confident & Secure with myself
25.) Relax! Breathe and enjoy things more!



Do you do any kind of annual goal list or special birthday tradition? Share!  I'd love to hear what you do!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form