dallas dallas arboretum dfw

Adventures At The Dallas Arboretum

8:28 AMUnknown



I've been meaning to post these for weeks now but have been going crazy with work and school!! Ahh! We went to the Dallas Arboretum over spring break and had a blast. It was a fun day. It was my first time going and right at the beginning of spring so everything was blooming and a bit magical honestly. Conrad approved of the splash pad area and the kids park, even though he had a melt down over the the venus fly traps being basically dead.

It was pretty hot and I immediately regretted lugging my camera around with me. I didn't really feel like taking too many pictures so this is what I ended up with. I took pictures for about the first hour before I got tired of it haha. Also, I'm lucky if my kid will actually smile and not make a goofy face for the camera. But I guess that's a boy for you lol!

Happy Friday!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form