featured maternity my photography

Tamra & JT Maternity Photo Shoot

2:29 PMUnknown




Not too long ago, I did a fun little post about my good friend Tamra and her adventures with her husband converting a school bus into a home! Well not long after moving into their dream home on wheels, they found out that another tiny person would be sharing the tiny home with them! Watching your friends who you've known since you were little grow up and have children of their own is so surreal. Sometimes I still feel like we are second graders wearing ridiculous jnco jeans and platform shoes. Haha! I feel really blessed to be able to still call her friend... I realized on my way to meeting them for this shoot that I have known her for 20 YEARS THIS YEAR. Wow! She was one of the first friends I made when I moved out to the country when I was kid.

It was an absolute pleasure to capture this special moment in their lives for them. I can't wait to meet Mr. Kalon Sage! You can follow their bus life adventures on their blog and their Instagram. 

Thanks for looking! You can check out more of my photography or book a photo session if you are local!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form