loves movies

quiet days- movie days

7:05 AMUnknown

Today's a quiet day. with school being out for the summer I cannot even express the amount of weight that has been lifted off my shoulders. I can finally catch up on good movie watching without feeling guilty about it! I'm a netflix freak so I'm always hunting for good movies to watch instantly. Here's a few that are definitely worth watching if you haven't already.






Bunny & Bull This movie is definitely a new favorite. It was hilarious. The characters were genuinely interesting and hysterical. It's a little crude in the humor department, but I'm totally ok with that.  In the opening scene I was tidying up the house and the music and photography was so intriguing I sat down and just watched the movie. I did nothing but watch the movie, and that's saying a lot for me. I love everything about this movie, but most of all the visuals and the style. WATCH WATCH WATCH!






A Royal Affair Now, I'm a sucker for almost any movie that is a period piece as long as its not horribly done or boring. This one was actually kind of interesting from a historical point and being a cheesy romantic at heart I enjoyed this. The acting was good and I enjoyed the way it was done.  If you are like period pieces like me definitely watch this!




Heartbeats
One more movie that I love for the visuals and music.  The photography and style was just about perfect for my taste. (THE CLOTHING OMG!) The story is the kind of pointless drama that close friends blow into something much bigger than it is, but I guess that was kind of the beauty of this movie. Definitely definitely watch!

That being said I'm going to relax and just plan even more I have Anna Karenina at the house to watch... I'm super excited lol. Hope all is well in your part of the world.

tata
kat

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form