family letters to conrad life

Letters to Conrad: 5?

9:48 AMUnknown



My sweet crazy man Conrad,

I cannot believe you just turned 5 years old. Wow. While it does seem like time flew by,  it also seemed like I remember nearly every day of it. You are truly a boy now with your bugs, legos, superheroes, video games and monsters... but you are still very much my little baby boy. You still love me to read to you at night and you'd sleep with me every night if I'd let you. You'll be going into kindergarten in just a few weeks and I know you will thrive and discover new things like you always do. I'm so proud of the kid you are becoming. I'm glad that you take after me in all things nerdy like Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter, and Star Wars and it excites me how passionate you are about becoming an archaeologist and all the curiosity you hold for the world. I love you with every ounce of my being little dude.

Love Always,
Mom(anini)

Here's a few pictures from the party (it was the best to date in my opinion. My sister in law made this amazing lego cake!!).




P.S. I downloaded these really cool lego party printables via Peonies and Poppyseeds

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form