country friends photography

Taylor's Pregnancy Shoot: Tractors and Boots

11:18 AMUnknown


This past week I had the honor of doing shooting a pregnancy shoot for my childhood best friend. Nothing feels more nostalgic than traveling to your small hometown (where you know everyone and everyone knows you and your parents) to see an old friend, especially for something as life changing and monumental as a pregnancy and birth of a child. I was super stoked she asked me to do these for her. Keeping in mind I am not a full time photographer, nor do I have any education or much experience really in the field, I think they turned out well.

We had lots of laughs and talked about the olden days while I worked my way through brush and lets face it... cow poop. haha. all in all it was a great evening even though we ran out of day light WAY too quickly. Note to self: it gets dark in the woods very, very quickly. (These were a few of my favorites from the FIRST half of the set that I've edited so far! More later!)

Well that's it for today! Back to work haha! Hope all is good friends!

Kat

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form