movie tv

Winter Movie Watch List

11:26 AMUnknown



One of the things that gets me really excited is being into a TV show. Seriously, that night of the week that Mad Men, Game of Thrones or American Horror Story air is the high light of my week lol. I plan my schedule around these shows. Call me lazy, but a good TV show or movie is the only way that I can really chill out. With the down time I have coming up I plan on fully appreciating my TV. So here is my winter watch list.


1. The Walking Dead - I have some serious catching up to do with this one.

2. The Santa Clause - This is one of my favorite Christmas movies. I'm excited to share this one with Conrad.

3. Elf - Of course this is a much watch. This is probably my favorite holiday movie of all time. It's an added bonus that Zooey Deschanel is in this one.

4. Mad Men - I've been in the mood to revisit the previous seasons since the final season is upon me *tear* But seriously, the fashion on that show is enough of a reason to watch!

5.  Lord of The Rings/Hobbit Movie Marathon - One of my favorite new traditions is that every winter break we devote a full day or two to watching every Lord of The Rings movie. And this year we can include the Hobbit movies in this. Put on a pot roast or pot of soup and you have a fantastic day ahead of you. Perfect for those cold days where you don't want to leave the house.

6. Harry Potter Movie Marathon - We also binge on Harry Potter and junk food.  This usually includes a giant pillow/couch cushion pallet on the living room floor and pajamas and maybe no showers that day. lol

7. Gremlins - I guess this has always been a holiday movie in my book because it is set at Christmas time, but it's a classic. Conrad's at the age now where its not scary to him. Honestly, he thinks the special effects are cheesy so... lol

8. The Grinch - The movie and the original animated version! This is a Christmas movie that I thoroughly enjoy. Maybe more than my kid.

9. Edward Scissorhands - I feel like we always watched this show at Christmastime when I was a kid, even though it really doesn't come off as a Christmas movie at all to me haha. There is that beautiful scene where Winona Ryder dances in the snow "snow" from the ice sculpture though.

What's on your holiday movie watch list? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form