engagement featured my photography

Engagement Shoot With Jenni & Mat

7:33 AMUnknown



Do you ever have those friends or people you knew from back in the day that you just genuinely care for and hope their lives turn out wonderful? Meet my friends Mat & Jenni. These two are just that for me. Mat and I ran around in the same circles in high school and he was always kind of a brotherly friend. So when I saw that he had proposed to this beautiful soul I was so ecstatic I teared up. Getting to know her has been a real honor and I'm so happy to be their friends. This past weekend we got together and did an engagement shoot for them. Afterwards we explored downtown Mckinney and ate at this fantastic Irish pub. It was so much fun! Now I can't wait for their wedding!




Thanks for looking! It's back to the school grind now! You can view more of my photography or if you are from the North East Texas area and looking for a photographer, let's talk!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These are really awesome! I love the one where they are sitting on the tree and Jenni is laughing. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! I'm really happy with how they turned out. They are so cute together it was easy.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form