Brand new bubbles cold war kids

Bubbles: Because Sometimes You Just Need Bubbles & Brand New

11:14 AMUnknown

This past weekend was quite eventful! Saturday morning I had a very last minute morning photoshoot with a little cutie that I can't wait to share. While we were waiting for the cute clients to get there my son (aka my enthusiastic new assistant! haha) and I decided to experiment with bubbles and pictures. It was pretty fun.




Later on that evening I went to the Pegasus Music Festival at Nokie Theater in Grand Prairie, TX with my friend Jenn. There were a lot of great bands playing as well as a beer garden.  I met a lot of cool folks as well. I was most excited to see the Cold War Kids and Brand New though! The Cold War Kids were awesome!  It was a lot of fun. I was definitely disappointed for Brand New though. I've waited 10 years to see them and they didn't play any of their older songs. I was so sad. 15 year old emo me was very very disappointed. It was a great show nonetheless.

Sunday was mostly spent with family and lazy movie watching. Conrad watched Milo & Otis for the first time and was so into to. He nearly cried when the cat started drifting down the river and was so happy when Milo & Otis were reunited he was jumping up and down. What a great movie.

How was your weekend?

Kat

 P.S. Do you love Toms shoes as much as I do? They have a great promo going on now for summer!
 $5 off any $25 TOMS branded purchase with code SUMMER15 at checkout! Valid 5/1-8/31.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form