babies kids my photography

1 Year Photo Shoot - Balloons and Gardens

6:19 AMUnknown



The weekend before last I had a very, very last minute photoshoot for a girl who I did her pregnancy pictures! She literally texted me at about 9:00 on a Friday night and early the next morning we were shooting. Her pregnancy shoot was actually my very first photoshoot! It's kind of cool to be a part of recording many stages of someone's life! I wish I had had a little bit more time to plan it but it turned out well. I was excited to finally check out a particular garden in my town that is gorgeous. I'm also doing her party invitations too! Happy 1st birthday to little Carmella!

 Also this week I have a pretty huge surprise to share. =) I know the anticipation is just killing you. *sarcasm haha

Happy Monday all! Kat

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form