brasil fashion forever21

World Cup Love from Forever 21

7:55 AMUnknown








 So... I've mentioned in the past that I play soccer or football, depending on where you're from. I probably haven't mentioned though how obsessed we actually are at my house. So of course now that it's FIFA World Cup time we are extra excited.  I'm not going for any team in particular ( even though I'm a die hard Spain fan) but I do have a little wager with my boyfriend that Germany will win. We'll see. So far, it's already been very unpredictable. If there's anything that I've learned about the world in the past, it's that ANYTHING can happen.

So when I came across these awesome team shirts and tanks from Forever 21 I was very stoked.  The actual jerseys are always so expensive, not to mention baggy and unflattering. These are a good alternative way to show your team spirit. Who are you rooting for?

Kat

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form