design everyday life instagram

InstaLife Lately : I'm Opening A Studio!

6:39 AMUnknown




I can finally share the exciting news now that the papers are signed and all that jazz! I'm opening a studio + shop!!!! *Insert my super happy dance* It's been a dream of mine for literally 10 + years to open a studio + shop. I plan to sell my vintage goodies in store as well as handmade items from local artists and crafty peoples.  I'm very excited to not only be opening my dream shop, but also to be able to share it with the community. I already have plans for art shows and community events. So keep your eyes and ears open! Great things are to come. I will still be selling online AND keeping my "day" job so panic for me yet. haha. It's going to be tough and a lot of late nights hours to be put in but I'm beyond stoked and anxious and terrified.


Photos 1-5 : My soon to be studio + shop!! From the original tile floors and tin ceilings to the exposed brick walls, it is beyond what I could've ever dreamed of having. Bonus: it also has a large private back patio with a mini stage. I see many acoustic shows and get togethers happening here. So if you are crafty or an artists and interested in consigning your creations contact me! howdy(at)gypsybeard(dot)com !

Other than PLAN PLAN PLANNING and dreaming, we've been enjoying the summer while we can.  From hanging at the park to going to Brand New concerts life has been full of fun these days. This picture that my mom took of my son in the pool is by far one of my favorites from summer so far. We've had lots of soccer, movie marathons and water gun fights. Conrad's new favorite activity however is catching fireflies. =) I was so excited to get this pretty rainbow picture a few weeks ago. I love photographing rainbows.


I have a fairly HUGE client right now that I will be in it for the haul with so I'm super excited and blessed to be working with them. They couldn't have come along at a better time in my career. Here's a peak of one of the many projects we currently have going on.



Well that's it for now! I better get back to work!
Happy Tuesday!


Kat

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form