motocross my photography photography

X-Metal Rider's Shoot With Johnny Obando & Jhonathan Dominguez

12:27 PMUnknown



I apologize for all of the photos but I can't even begin to say how excited I was about doing this shoot. A couple months back my son and I went to check out their show in our town and I decided it would a good chance to take some cool photos. Well I ended up talking with two of the guys who were local and one thing led to another. It was a blast. We adventured around the down town area around my shop (some places I would never have gone alone) and I think it turned out super cool.

They had me cracking up most of the shoot and one of them had quite a bit of experience being photographed so it's always fun when you can really let loose and do your thing with people who also enjoy being photographed.

Hope you like them!

Kat

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form